Tuesday, December 8, 2020

RBG Never Underestimate The Power Of A Girl With A Book T-Shirt

I spend one to two hours in front of the RBG Never Underestimate The Power Of A Girl With A Book T-Shirt almost every day, practicing new ways to tie a knot with a scarf, until it turns into something I like and I would wear. It is very important for me to create a style that people can relate to, therefore I try to be very modest and classy. Once it turns into something I like, I take a photo, save it to my phone, and record it the next day. If I have time, I do it right away. I style the scarf together with an outfit, record it, edit the video, and voilĂ —upload it onto TikTok and Instagram. I am very inspired by the comments that I receive, so I really have to thank my supporters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I See It I Like It I Want It My Aunt Bought It Tee Shirts White

I See It I Like It I Want It My Aunt Bought It Tee Shirts White Yes i am old but i saw The Rolling Stones band members on stage signatures s...