Monday, December 7, 2020

2020 First Christmas With My Hot Husband T Shirt

Buy this shirt:  https://ibonniestore.com/product/im-a-proud-mom-of-a-smartass-son-shirt/

I’m like Mary Poppins: I like to carry around everything. I’m always prepared for every situation. Lighting is very important to me for photos, so I always have my holographic Lumi case from my collaboration with them. It makes selfies look perfect. My iPhones, of course. I have these really cute hand sanitizer bottles that I bought at Kitson that are covered in Swarovski crystals—it kind of looks like a Judith Leiber bag. They’re really extra and glamorous. Carrying around a normal Purell bottle is beyond, I don’t like it. If we’re gonna have to do all this, I’d rather make it fashionable—same with my masks. I always carry around my Paris Hilton lip gloss, and my perfume. I just released my 28th fragrance, so I always have at least one of my 28 perfumes in my bag at all times, because I love the I’m a Proud Mom of a Smartass Son shirt and I will buy this way it makes me feel when I spray it.

I'm a Proud Mom of a Smartass Son shirt

Every single year, my sister and I usually throw a huge Christmas party at my house. It’s called ‘Holidaze with the I’m a Proud Mom of a Smartass Son shirt and I will buy this Hiltons.’ It’s the most epic, crazy party every year. Hundreds of people come and there’s amazing performances. It’s sick. And then two days later, we will host my parents’s Christmas party with them at their house, which is obviously a lot more chill. But with the pandemic, we’re not going to be doing that. This will be the first year that I’m not having a Christmas party in I don’t even know how long, which is sad, but obviously it wouldn’t be appropriate to throw a big Christmas bash. I spent last Christmas with my boyfriend’s family: We went to Michigan and then to Yellowstone to go skiing. So this year, we’re trying to decide if we’re going to go to Michigan, or maybe go to an island or on a boat somewhere.

I'm a Proud Mom of a Smartass Son s Hoodie

Home: https://dzeetee.info/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I See It I Like It I Want It My Aunt Bought It Tee Shirts White

I See It I Like It I Want It My Aunt Bought It Tee Shirts White Yes i am old but i saw The Rolling Stones band members on stage signatures s...