Buy this shirt: Click here to buy this Easily Distracted By Cat And Weed T-Shirt
But we’re afraid to say all this out loud. We’re afraid to hope, because we remember what happened last time. We’re afraid to say that “Biden will probably win” out loud because we’re worried that somehow that’s going to jinx it. One of my best friends keeps sending me every single poll that has Trump leading in any state. The other day she accidentally sent me a poll from 2016. But it’s not 2016. I get it—we’re fucking scared. We now know the Easily distracted by cats and guitar tee shirt Besides,I will do this chaos that a Trump presidency brings. We’ve seen the Nazis with the tiki torches chanting “Jews will not replace us” and we know what the stakes are. We know what damage four more years will bring to the most vulnerable. We’re not asking for much: We just want not to be governed by a lunatic anymore.

Four years later, as I still recover from that traumatic night in Soho, and the Easily distracted by cats and guitar tee shirt Besides,I will do this election night PTSD that I and millions of others share, I’m quietly filled with hope because I know in my heart that the American people are better than Trumpism. I think that, on Tuesday, the American people will finally reject Trumpism. They’ll reject the racism, the sexism, the selfishness, the stupidity, and the general sleaziness that is Trumpism. On Nov. 3, our national nightmare will end. At least I hope so.

Home: https://wiki-store.info/
No comments:
Post a Comment